Congratulations on signing up and taking the next step for you and your brand
But right now, you may be thinking…
“Did I make the right decision hiring this lovely lady??”
The answer? Yes.
Good strategy will help you bring in more inquiries.
Good branding will convert more customers.
Good design will take you from where you are to where you dream of being!
Don’t just take our word for it.
Here’s a reminder of the results we’ve achieved for our clients:
What’s included on this page
Project management: Instructions on how we’ll use Asana to organise your project.
Your checklist: A checklist of things we need you to complete before your project starts.
The process: Our step by step process so you know what to expect at every stage of this project.
Feedback guidelines: Tips to help you provide us with really helpful feedback on design mockups.
When you’re booked in our schedule, we’ll stop using email to have our conversation and we’ll start using my project management tool, Asana.
A project management tool is a secure space online where we have have conversations, share files, set reminders, and create to-do lists.
Whereas files often get lost when we’re managing projects through email, nothing gets lost or forgotten in Asana. It’s the simplest way to keep your project organised and make sure it goes as smoothly as possible!
Don’t worry – you won’t need to pay for this tool and it’s not hard to use. Click the button below to watch a 3-minute tutorial on how to use it!
How we will do it
A general project workflow is below, your project may have slightly adjusted points, but this gives you the idea!:
Here’s what I need from you before your project begins…
Send us the link to your board when you’re done so we can see it!
If Pinterest isn’t your thing, don’t worry. You can search Google for images that resonate with the way you want your brand to feel and simply upload them to the ‘Pinterest’ task inside our Asana project, as the video explains.
2. Fill out your Discovery Questionnaire Your questionnaire helps us understand your goals and needs, and enables us to create something you’ll love!
3. Upload your website content to Asana. We need you to upload your website copy and photography to Asana at least 1 week before your project starts. If you need further support on this, please contact us to discuss architecting the website structure, copy writing etc.
We really appreciate regular, simple and straightforward feedback. It helps us clearly understand your thoughts and make the right changes to your designs/photography/copy.
Here are a few tips on providing awesome feedback:
1. Bullet point your comments.
2. Try to categorise feedback.
3. Read over your feedback to ensure it’s clear and check any questions we may have asked have been addressed.
4. Post your feedback as a comment on the relevant Asana discussion instead of emailing us directly, to keep all relevant communications together.
5. If you have other team members that would like to provide their feedback, we kindly ask that all feedback is collated into one message to keep things simple.
To help keep your project on track to finishing on time, please provide feedback on your designs within two business days of receiving them.
We really appreciate your effort to provide files and feedback on time! Timeliness from both of us will help us get your project done on (or even before) the deadline so you can move on to the next exciting task on your to-do list and we can cheer you on.
What happens now?
After you’ve completed everything on your checklist, we’re all set to begin your project. We’ll contact you a couple of weeks before your start date to set up an optional 30 minute call where you can ask any last-minute questions you may have.
We look forward to starting your project!