Some of the usual questions

Why do your services cost what they do?

Brand strategy and design shouldn’t be seen as a cost — it’s an essential investment for your business. Well-considered strategy that sets out your purpose and connects with your audience will set you up for success and save you money in the long run.

What if I can’t see what I need on your lists?

Our packages are designed to give you the best start in growing your brand. If you need something a more, we can discuss your needs and give you everything creative and design-based that your business could need, including photography, videography, campaigns and more. We’ll always look at the individual needs of every business, project-to-project.

What’s your payment structure?
We keep it simple – 40% of the total project up front, once the contract is signed and we’ve booked you in. The remaining 60% (plus any adjustments), is due ahead of the final working files being sent over to you, on completion. Projects under £800 are to be paid upfront.

How long will it take?

It depends what you need, how far down the line you are on your brand build and if you have any specific deadlines. We can assess feasibility and work out the project time-frame.

I’m still not sure – can we talk it through first? 

Of course! You can book in a free 30-minute consultation with me here.

OK, I’m in! What now?

Fabulous! We cannot wait to work with you! Send us an email hello@box-creative.co.uk to arrange a meeting and we can get started.